Photo sent to me from a client whose colors and style guidelines I did virtually. She’s wearing her colors as clothing and makeup.
Services and Packages available:
- Color Analysis and Full Style Consult – in San Francisco: from $300.00
- Color Analysis and Style Guidelines – in San Francisco: from $250.00
- Color Analysis (with style guidelines) – Online: from $300.00
- NEW! Flirt Package for Online Clients: $100.00 If you are curious about color analysis or want to expand on a seasonal palette that suits you well, this is the package for you. Included are six strips of fabric swatches including eye colors, “lipstick” colors (by this I mean your reds, pinks, peaches, plums as relevant to you) and hair colors. (Wink, wink, air kiss, hair toss!) If you later decide you would like a full palette, the amount you have paid for your Flirt Package will be put towards the palette as will the number of color strips. You will be required to wait your turn for the remainder of you palette to be completed and the price you have paid for the Flirt Package will be deducted from the current full package price at the time of your upgrade. Full palettes come with style guidelines. Flirt Packages do not. Shipping is included in the Flirt Package.
- Two person (for example. Mom and Daughter, Sisters, Couple, Friend and Friend, etc) Color Analysis and Style Consult – in San Francisco: from $480*
- Parties: Please email me regarding details. Parties must be in San Francisco.
- Wardrobe Edit and Personal Shopping are available to clients who have had a Color/Style consult. Please contact me to discuss details.
*20 strips of fabric swatches are included with each person’s full color analysis. Additional strips of color are $4 each should they be desired. (A palette may be from 20-26 strips in size.) International shipping is $15 extra for everywhere except if you live in Germany, I need to send it by DHL which unfortunately costs $72.
To reserve an online or in person analysis, please click on the “Buy Now” button above and pay a non-refundable deposit on your Custom Palette/ the Flirt Package. For those ordering the full palette, the deposit will be deducted from your total at the end of your analysis when I invoice you. NOTE THAT FOR ONLINE ANALYSIS THERE MAY BE A WAIT TIME. Contact me for current estimated wait time. After you have paid , if you have not already been in touch, please contact me and let me know if you are wanting a full palette or a Flirt Package. Thank you.
More about in person appointments:
We work in natural light, and I find your ‘body colors’ and the rest of your palette using strips of fabric swatches. You may wear makeup and any clothing you like.
For the style component, in advance of our appointment, I ask that you email me photos of yourself in outfits. The more photos you send, the more feedback I can give you. I will send you more details about the sorts of outfits I want to see when you book your appointment. I then create a Secret Pinterest board (one only you and I can see) with images of recommended styles- from clothes currently sold in shops. I take into consideration both your budget and your lifestyle. Please note: the appointments are not suitable for very young, mobile children.
More about Online Color Analyses: On-line analyses are far more time consuming than in person. I will likely only have time to do a few a month, inquire about expected wait time. Also note that to begin your analysis I will need 25-60 photos of you (some close up, some from a few-ten feet away) to work with all taken in natural light (outside and inside). These should not be taken on the same day in the same location but be in different settings, in different clothing. No hiding beautiful things like freckles, either!
You can reach me by email: kathy @ beautyvalued dot com or use the Contact Me page.